Meetings and telephone conferences, writing emails and reports, taking part in negotiations and discussions, all draw on different aspects of your language knowledge. A completely normal part of working life, that is until you have to do it in English!
- Build your general confidence or prepare for that special telephone conference.
Learn how to deal with unexpected calls and to communicate competently and professionally.
Negotiations and Discussions
- Raise your chances of success in negotiations
- Get yourself ready for a particular conference or business trip through role-plays.
- Hold your meetings in English with me as a moderator and language consultant.
- Learn to adapt to the communication practises of international business.
- Learn how to write confident and effective emails in English.